Friday, December 31, 2010

Brillant


The reading today was beyond words - at least my words! I will only write the words that I feel God leading me to write at the end of our yearly journey. We are at the close of another year, whether good or bad, it doesn't really matter other than the way we allow God to use either one!


Reading in Revelation this morning brillant colors, no pain, no suffering, God wiping our tears, precious stones for the foundation of heaven! The gates were made of a single pearl - imagine it! Picture it! God will light the heavens nothing else. The wall is made of jasper and inside the whole city is gold, clear as glass. Picture it folks! Radiant, Brillant, Beautiful, Glorious, but most amazing of all were these words - Look, God's home is now among his people. He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more dearth or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. Wow! Wow!

Starting a new year what will you do with these words? Look, in chapter 22: verse 12 Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. Blessed are those who washed their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates...Don't waste another moment washing in the blood of Christ and being cleaned!

Happy New Year!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

The description of the new Jerusalem was just beautiful!

What I thought of was how we began in Genesis with creation and God said it was good. Then we ended today in Revelation with more of God's beautiful creation.

I must say that I was a bit emotional as I read the final pages today. Looking forward to starting anew tomorrow and hoping we have have some new friends join us on this journey.