Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wow...moment


Every Wednesday morning I lead a Bible study at the rescue mission. It is an awesome experience and God showed up this morning with a message for all of us in that group!

Today, 1 Peter 2 - You can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Last week I shared with the ladies how God's light shines through them each week to me. One lady became very emotional and replied it is hard to imagine that at this dark place in our life you see the light...I replied I do every week. Today our lesson is on goodness has been since we started weeks ago and today this verse is given to me in study and the lesson is on goodness and last week darkness and light were shared...Indeed, a God moment! I can't wait to share with these women how God sees them and wants to use them again and again right where they are and the same is true for each of us!

Wherever you are right now, God will use it for His glory to shine through! Let Him shine through and you will have your own God moment! I can't wait to get with the ladies...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: