Sunday, December 26, 2010

Unveiled


Do you need a fresh revelation?

Well, the next few days we will study Revelation, which meant and unveiling, uncovering doesn't have anything to do with good or bad it simply meant to discover something new.

A couple of things strike me look at chapter 1 in Revelation -
God gave this to Jesus Christ, Jesus gave it to "his angel", His angel gave it to John, John gave it to the 7 churches. Now ponder for a moment being John. Christ own angel comes and gives him these words from Jesus who got them from God. Just Imagine it! Just ponder it! Is that not awesome?

Next, look in verse 4...from the one who is, who was, and who is still to come. Now this is comfort food to take into your body...Always with us and always will be forever and ever...and then jump on down to verse 5 -
all glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us. Did you catch it? LOVES US - Present tense, not past - NOW, right at this very moment He loves us...the past tense is freed...He freed us from whatever we have in our journey that we cling to - a long time ago on the cross! Past tense a long time ago He took care of it let it go...

Wow, just starting Revelation and it is fabulous already...Imagine Christ own angel showing up and sharing Hey Debbie, I AM who I said I was a long time ago and I still am and I love you Debbie with all my heart and I am telling you to lay it down right now what ever it is you cling to so closely that you just can't get rid of -- LET IT GO I FREED YOU A LONG TIME AGO On that HILL on that Cross. You are freed and so loved and always will be because I AM with you!

Hallelujah!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, your excitement over the Word today is contagious. IT IS AWESOME! Thanks for sharing what was revealed to you.