Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bird eat Bird world...



I know you have heard the old expression "It's a dog eat dog world" right?  Well, yesterday in my backyard the war was on!  Between the birds and bees!  Yes, the bees were even getting into it with the hummingbirds.  It was better than a movie!  The swooping in and knocking the other one off to be replaced by another!  It was very entertaining couple of hours actually!


Yes, this one thinks I'm all alone ~ YES!


Only to be realize at the slapping of another to get out of here!  


Full out war was on now...It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon watching God's creation taking care of business.  At the same time being reminded that even nature seems to be caught up in the it's all about me world...

Lord, thank you for the gift of enjoying the world You created and forgive me for the times that I get caught up in me, me, me...help us to open our eyes to allow You to reveal a whole new, beautiful world.  Amen

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

So sharing doesn't come naturally as demonstrated through nature. Cute!