Saturday, January 17, 2015

Go with you



Genesis 45: 16 -28, 46, 47: 1-27

Reading God's Word  again, fills me with such wonder and awe of once again being reminded of who God truly is...

He loves us and His Word reassures me daily of just how much!

Over and over, we are reassured by such words as found in Genesis 46: 3 and 4 ~
"I am God,"  the God your your father." the voice said, "Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make your family into a great nation.  I will go with you down to Egypt, and I will bring you back again.

Don't you feel more at ease?  Don't you feel loved?  Don't you know He is truly who He says He is?  I do!  I love reading His Word, because it reminds me of just How truly Mighty HE is and everything is absolutely possible through HIM..

What do you always pack for your trips?  Do you remember to take your awe and wonder and fearlessness that only the Great I Am provides?  

If nothing else, be reassured today and everyday that God always goes with you!  You are never alone!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: