Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Too marvelous to understand



Job 5 - 7

The words that I trust and which always speak to me were found in Job 5:9 ~
He does great things too marvelous to understand.

I can't describe the peace that my soul gets by these words.  God is so very Mighty that I just can't possibly understand and I don't need to...I just need to trust and some people will ask how do you do that.  I answer I don't have to understand or know it all, because the Great I Am does.  I just have to believe it!

I am able to believe and know it is true through nature.  Nature is confirmation how God truly is all that His Word tells us He is...during difficult times I remind myself I will never understand, but God does and I trust Him and know that He truly is the Great I Am.  I don't have to know, HE does.

So, I look to nature for my peace and reminder that I don't understand, but He does.

Today, look at the birds flying, the storm brewing, the snow falling, or the sun shining and be reminded of who God is...

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Love that verse too!