Saturday, January 30, 2010

nothing


Job 40:4

I am nothing – how could I ever find answers?

Isn't this so true?

I am nothing without God.

It takes us a little while to get to the point we admit this fact, but it is a fact!

I imagine sitting in Job's chair, hang hung as the Lord challenges Job with just a few facts about who God is…Creator!

God didn't past the role of being the creator today. He is so much more and he only talked about his creation. Only…is an understatement!

Creation always amazes me. I always look around when I feel down to be reminded that God made all of these amazing creatures, nature, well just everything. I am reminded that I don't need to feel down that I have the Great Creator on my side and I don't need another thing!

Indeed, I am nothing without you LORD!

Sweet blessings,

Debbie

No comments: