Friday, June 26, 2009

I will win her back!



Music to our ears! Hosea 2:14 But then I will win her back again. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. God will pursue us! Is that not the most wonderful news?

Valley of trouble becomes the gateway of hope.

I will wipe away the many names of Baal from your lips, ~~ what are the idols that He will wipe away?

Verse 19 ~~ I will show you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion.
Wow! I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord. What beautiful words and we are so undeserving or at least I know I am.

It goes on in Hosea 3: 1 - 5 The Lords still loves Israel even though the people turned to other gods and love to worship them. How many things have you placed before God and spent more time with than God? What do you place before God? Return and devote themselves to the Lord. God redeems, forgives, loves and what a beautiful image that God will woo us or pursue us from Hosea 2: 14 that truly spoke to my heart...But then I will win her back once again!

Thanking God,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

What a love from our Heavenly Father! One that is hard for me to fathom. A love that doesn't give up. One that would die for me.

Feeling so thankful today for a love that is everlasting, unchanging,and that doesn't depend on my goodness.