Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My house



Don't you love the photo today! Check out free photos.com pics with scriptures. I loved the picture.

Today's scripture that jumped at me or one of them...was Proverbs 24: 3 & 4..After all, it is so simple but not always easy. Wisdom is good for our families, understanding will make us strong and knowledge will fill the rooms with things that matter. Sounds simple enough doesn't it? Obedience to God once again!

If we are obedient to God's truth our knowledge will fill our rooms with things that truly matter. Which will result in riches beyond our imaginations...

Again, why is this a difficult one to follow? Is it our society and the importance on things? Or is it that we don't necessarily like being obedient to God or anything else ~ it is all about me, me, me....

What do you build your house with??? Think about it today and see if you might need to do a little mind remodeling...

Remodeling,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

This house(life) of mine could use some remodeling of the spiritual kind you are talking about in Proverbs 24:3-4. I need to be intentional about filling it with wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Any thoughts on how to start the remodeling - prayer, choices?
Wondering what some of the other ladies are thinking that are reading this blog?