Monday, January 28, 2013

None of us totally get it...do we?

Job 32 - 34

We have listened to the older friends of Job and Job up until today and today we have this younger man that ask, if he may speak now.  He is wiser in some of his thoughts, but he doesn't totally get it either.

Over and over for days we have read the thoughts of these men and half truths have often times been shared or a word here or there inner and among untruth.  How often do we lead others wrong?  How often are we sure that what we share lines up with God's Word?  After all, this is the TRUTH!

The younger man was smart enough to realize especially in chapter 32 early on that God was the only one for wisdom.  It is about the relationship with God.  I loved 32:4 today ~
For the Spirit of God has made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

We are nothing without God!  Life is meaningless and useless and so many of the other things we have heard through JOB.  God gives us the answers and the true meaning to life and He will give it to us is amazing, astounding ways, if we are listening, pursuing, and asking for His words of Wisdom to direct us!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I know that I don't totally get!

Today I was struck by these Words 34:21-32, "God watches how people live; he sees everything they do. No darkness is thick enough to hide the wicked from his eyes."..."Why don't people say to God, 'I have sinned, but I will sin no more? Or 'I don't know what evil I have done-tell me. If I have done wrong, I will stop at once'?

I don't think that this words are for someone else. They are for me each day. Holy Spirit tell me.