Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Lord Answered



Genesis 25, 1 Chronicles 1:28-34

Today, the whole thought that grabbed me was prayer works!  True, genuine pleading prayers work.  Look at first 21 in chapter 25.  We are told that Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife and the LORD answered the prayer.  When was the last time you or I truly pleaded with the LORD for someone else?  I mean your heart is truly breaking for someone else, so you take it to the LORD?  I know this, but sometimes  being human I just fall short.

Isaac knew the LORD, the LORD knew Isaac and He responded.  

We will not always get the answer we desire, but HE does answer the prayers!

Remember to pray for others today.

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

P.S. Sorry no post yesterday, but some days it will be totally between you and the LORD as it will be with me!  After all, that is what matters its not what Debbie thinks that matters.  Love you all and pray for our new study that gets started today looking at the parables!

No comments: