Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Plainly see...


Genesis 25: 27-34, 26, and 27

Totally grasping my attention today were these words...

Genesis 26:28 ..."We can plainly see that the LORD is with you...

Over and over the words roll in my head that these people plainly saw that the LORD was with Isaac.  What do people plainly see when they look at me?  What about you?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if people looked at you and they stated wow, I can see the LORD is with you?  I mean just by looking at you, that others  knew right off God is with you?  WE are suppose to look and act differently, but do?  Do we truly stand out and look different?  Is it plain for all to see or hidden by certain masks that we wear or that we hide behind?

This is what got me today!  I want people to plainly see that the LORD is with me!  

Also, I have to say that I always love to read about this family of Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob, and Esau.  None of  us need to watch television to find drama; we just need to open up God's Word and read it.  We also need to realize that we all have hope, because of God's forgiveness and love shown through flawed people just like us!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

No comments: