Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Point to the LORD



Job 35 -37

 In  today's reading everything pointed to the LORD  about His Mighty Power!

Storms often times remind me of His power and Elihu used wonderful words to remind us of God's Power shown through a storm!

Job 37: 1-5

My heart pounds as I think of this, it trembles within me.
Listen carefully to the thunder of God's voice as it rolls from his mouth.
It rolls across the heavens and his lightning flashes in every direction.
Then comes the roaring of the thunder-
the tremendous voice of his majesty.
He does not restrain it when he speaks.
God's voice is glorious in the thunder.
We can't even imagine the greatness of his power.

It reminds me of the the song that goes with this blog...I can only imagine what my life will be...God is so awesome in every respect that we can only imagine because we are given small peaks into His Mighty Power and it blows our minds!  I am so thankful that God is sooooo beyond our imaginations that simple words don't grasp Him, only the small glimpses of His Creations show us a little inkling of His Strength.  Aren't you thankful that He is All Powerful and that He loves us!

Give Praise and Glory to God today and everday!

Sweet blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Yes indeed, I am thankful for His love and power!