Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Going where?





Do you know where you are going to end up? Do you know your final destination?

I do. I like the way David worded it in 1 King 2 ~ I am going where everyone on earth must someday go. Take courage and be a man. (or woman) We all know that we all face the end..No other way around it. We all know we are born and we die, those two things are for sures on this journey.

I just like the way David was so matter of fact about it ~ I'm going where we all must go..Do we all know where we are headed? I pray that each of you know you are headed to be with Jesus. Oh it will be so wonderful! We will celebrate and there will be no more tears, no more bad things only good. It will be beautiful.

David was a great man. A man that taught us all things that we should learn for this journey. He was a great man that looked to God. He was a man that listened to God. A man that looked to God for guidance, but a man that also messed up like we do. Learn from David and know that you are going to the same place that David went and we might get to meet him in heaven. Wow, that will be cool. Imagine, hello King David thanks for helping to teach me the way to get here, our final destination!

Learning,
Debbie

No comments: