Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just call on God!!


I know I already posted for today! God changes things and I have to share it!

I finished posting and was rereading the Word and God spoke once again! I was reading Psalm 145 and got to verse 18 and it was like God spoke the words himself to me....The Lord is close to all that call on him, (act on it) call on him!!!

I ask Lord what is it you want me to say? Once again, it was about the fact that He is at work in this world. Notice these verses 18 -20 they are all action verbs...He grants the desires of those who fear him, he hears the cries for help and rescues them. The Lord protects all of those who love him, and he destroys the wicked. (the very very bad ones).... Look at the action verbs grants, hears, rescues, protects, destroys ...Hallelujah!!!!!

Folks, he is acting and he is reminding each of us that He is working around us! I'm telling you that with all my heart He is in action!!! You ask how can you be so sure ~ He tells me so! These scriptures reassure me that He is acting, He isn't sitting somewhere in Heaven and taking a backseat...No sir...He is a God of Action and He is powerful and He is in charge.

Why you ask am I reminding you of this? Because He told me too....Very strongly! He reminded me very strongly..yesterday when I read these scriptures they didn't jump off the page at me, but when I reread them a few moments ago it was a very powerful experience. So, immediately I am back on here and sharing what I believe God wanted me to share.

Calling on Him,


1 comment:

Frankie said...

Debbie, I hear the sincerity and the urgency in your message this morning. I call out to God and ask Him to give me ears to hear and eyes to see what He is doing all around me today. I pray that I don't miss what He has planned for me this day because He is close to those who call on Him.