Friday, May 22, 2009

Hear us!



The reading for May 23 the part that caught my attention was "hear us from heaven where you live, and when you hear, forgive....about 15 times I think and maybe a few more than 15 times...it was stated along that line. Hear us and when you do Lord, please forgive us.

When you pray, don't you want God to hear you and forgive? I always think about those unanswered prayers or we thought they were unanswered, but in reality God answered them in a different manner than we requested. Looking back on your life thank God right now for knowing more than you did or I did when I lifted that prayer request...God does know what we need and when we need it!

Lift your prayers! Give thanks and yes, ask forgiveness for the wrongs that you have done. God knows our heart, so go ahead and open up...it will be such a gift to yourself.

Praying,

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I am so thankful that the Lord of heaven and earth hears my prayers and is merciful to forgive. I pray that I can accept the way He answers those prayers. I think that comes with being grown-up in our faith and I am working on that day by day.