Friday, May 1, 2009

O Lord, you are my lamp!





Did you ever watch I Dream of Jeanie? Then think now that would be cool!!

Well, we have our lamp! Our Savior lights up our darkness and we don't need the jeanie lamp...We have Our All Powerful Father lighting the way for us each day.

We are in a world that at times seems so dark and scary. Every day we turn on the news and they don't share the good news, it's all the bad stuff. Nobody wants to focus on the good things that are happening, for some reason good news isn't news..

Is it because we crave the bad and not the good? Is it partly our fault?

Well, I'm thankful that My Father is lighting the way. I'm not sure that I could put one foot in front of the other without knowing My Father and knowing that He is lighting the way and carrying me through at the same time.

Thank you Father for loving me!!

Loving my father,
Debbie

1 comment:

Frankie said...

I am thinking about Jesus saying, "I am the light of the world..." in John 8:12 and being thankful that the Light of the World is also the lamp and the light for my life.